Why you should have us clean your home.
• We will clean your home the way you want it cleaned. We will meet with you, walk through your home with you and discuss your specific needs. Together we will work out a plan as to how best to meet your requirements and achieve your goals.
• Why spend your time cleaning. If you typically spend 4 to 6 hours per week, for each of the 52 weeks of the year, you will have spent from 200 to 300 hours doing your own house work. That’s just a little short of six to eight working weeks that you could have spent doing something else. You have much better things to do with your time…a vacation maybe?
• We safeguard our clients and their belongings by carrying a $1,000,000 in liability insurance. Our employees are also bonded against theft for up to $2,500. We are licensed to do business in the city of San Francisco. We further protect both our clients and employees against work related injuries by carrying workman’s compensation insurance.
• We are not a franchise. Maid in San Francisco is locally owned and has been serving San Francisco for over 28 years.
• Maid in San Francisco’s owner has over 30 years experience hiring house cleaners and probably has access to the most qualified professionals in the business. We are not the least expensive house cleaning service in the City. Our rates, however, are a reflection of the higher wages that we pay in order to retain our extremely high quality staff, and we feel that you will notice the difference. The secret to our success is that we consistently provide a more personal and higher quality house cleaning service than you’ll find anywhere else and, we offer it at a fair and reasonable price.
• We are especially found of microfiber cloths because of their absorption and their ability to get into the surface imperfection and remove dust and dirt from the microscopic imperfection in even the smoothest of surfaces. Microfiber cloths clean, dust and polish without using use of any cleaning chemicals. The cloths are made of tiny wedge shaped fibers, up to 100 times finer than a human hair. The tiny fibers grab and hold dirt. Microfiber cloths are able to remove dirt particles buried deep into surface imperfections and are far better than any other cloth material at removing those particles. We promise to take proper care of your wood and stone surfaces.
• We provide our own equipment and supplies. You can always rely on us to bring our own clean microfiber cloths, paper towels and clean sponges to each job.
Below is a partial list of the tasks that we will be looking at when we meet with you for our initial walk through, whether it’s for an initial cleaning, move-in / move-out cleaning or regular cleaning.
• Vacuum carpeting including edges and hardwood and tiled floors, sofas and chairs.
• Cushions and pillows fluffed and straightened
• Hand wash kitchen and bathroom floors.
• Clean kitchen, including sinks, appliance exteriors / interiors, counter tops, cabinet fronts, and table and chair legs and more.
• Wipe down kitchen cabinet doors.
• Clean inside and out side of the refrigerator
• Clean inside microwave
• Hand wash all moldings, window sills and baseboards.
• Dust furniture, woodwork, ceiling fans and wall hangings.
• Remove cobwebs.
• Clean window light switches blinds, doorknobs and light.
• Make beds and changing linens when clean linens are provided.
• Clean, shine, and disinfect bathrooms, including fixtures, and floors.
• The tub, shower and shower tiles scrubbed.
• Towels neatly hung and folded
• Mirrors cleaned
• Wash all floors.
• Clean wall spots.
• Empty / load dishwasher and wash inside microwave
• Empty and clean inside trash containers and then reline.
• Clean entry-way windows and doors
• Sweep front and rear porch / patio
Call us at 415-221-5069, or fill out the Email request form below, to arrange for an on-site meeting.